- 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Results
- Why Preordering Books Matters
- Eight Books That Have Influenced My Life
- 10 Authors to Ignite Your Inner Travel Writer
- Ten Things I Have Learned in the Publishing Process
- Grams & Books
- Poetry & Science
- Coming this Month
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: Bookselling without Borders
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: As You Wish
- From the Tech Desk
How We Choose Books for Review
IndependentPublisher.com publishes original reviews of noteworthy new titles, chosen by our editorial staff from review submissions and entries into our six awards contests. We also feature books in articles and round-ups throughout the year. We review these books to bring increased recognition to the thousands of great — and often overlooked — independently published titles released each year. This is also why we launched our first book awards contest, the Independent Publisher Book Awards, in 1996.
Winning a book award and getting a good review published are two of the best marketing tools available to the independent publisher today. To be considered for a review, send your book to the address below. If your title is chosen, a member of the editorial staff will contact you with a link to the completed review.
Independently published books entered into our awards contests will also be considered for review. See here for more details about each awards program.
Questions? Send us an email.