- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The Art and Effort Behind Beautiful Cover Designs
- Worth a Thousand Words
- The Accidental Publisher
- Once Upon a Time an Author Had a Stroke
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: The Girl with the Red Balloon
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: Arbutus Press
- Coming This Month: Notable July Releases
- From the Tech Desk
The London Book Fair
March 14-16, 2017
ABOUT: This book fair calls itself the “global marketplace” of rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across a variety of mediums.
"The London Book Fair is the global marketplace for rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across print, audio, TV, film and digital channels, having just celebrated its 45-year anniversary in April, 2016.
Staged annually, LBF sees more than 25,000 publishing professionals arrive in London for the week of the Fair to learn, network, and kick off their year of business."
WEBSITE:Visit the London Book Fair Website here.