- 2017 Living Now Book Awards Results
- 2017 Living Now Evergreen Results
- Writing Outside the Block
- Lessons Crisis Taught Me, Revisited During Publication
- The Fruits of Research
- 8 Pro Tips for Your Best Book Signing Event
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Fifty Cents and a Box Top
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: Visible Ink Press
- Coming This Month: Notable September Releases
- From the Tech Desk
The London Book Fair
March 14-16, 2017
ABOUT: This book fair calls itself the “global marketplace” of rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across a variety of mediums.
"The London Book Fair is the global marketplace for rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across print, audio, TV, film and digital channels, having just celebrated its 45-year anniversary in April, 2016.
Staged annually, LBF sees more than 25,000 publishing professionals arrive in London for the week of the Fair to learn, network, and kick off their year of business."
WEBSITE:Visit the London Book Fair Website here.