- 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Results
- Why Preordering Books Matters
- Eight Books That Have Influenced My Life
- 10 Authors to Ignite Your Inner Travel Writer
- Ten Things I Have Learned in the Publishing Process
- Grams & Books
- Poetry & Science
- Coming this Month
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: Bookselling without Borders
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: As You Wish
- From the Tech Desk
The London Book Fair
March 14-16, 2017
ABOUT: This book fair calls itself the “global marketplace” of rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across a variety of mediums.
"The London Book Fair is the global marketplace for rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across print, audio, TV, film and digital channels, having just celebrated its 45-year anniversary in April, 2016.
Staged annually, LBF sees more than 25,000 publishing professionals arrive in London for the week of the Fair to learn, network, and kick off their year of business."
WEBSITE:Visit the London Book Fair Website here.