- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The Yale Publishing Course Joins the Yale School of Management
- Five Benefits of Outlining Your Novel
- Yoga and Meditation Books for the Busy Writer
- Giving and Receiving Feedback, The Smart Way
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: The Ripped Bodice
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Global Sustainability
- Coming This Month: Notable April Releases
- From the Tech Desk
May 31 - June 2, 2017
The four-day conference has something for everyone, and is a great place to network, showcase your books, visit the hundreds of exhibitors from across the world, and learn from the greatest minds in publishing.
As is tradition, BEA is a trade event open to industry professionals and others working in the book business.
Visit the BEA website here.