- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The 2017 IPPY Awards Ceremony
- How to Become a Better Self-Editor
- LGBTQ+ Reading List
- Unexpected Lessons
- 9 Tips to Nabbing Your Best Endorsement
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: BookPeople of Moscow
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: The Woman from Prague
- Coming This Month: Notable June Releases
- From the Tech Desk
San Miguel Writers’ Conference
ABOUT: "As the largest and most prestigious co-cultural, bi-lingual literary gathering in the Americas, the San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival (SMWC) attracts prominent authors, established and emerging writers, industry experts, teaching professionals, and avid readers primarily from the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
"In addition to the 750 participants in craft and commerce workshops and 12 master classes, another 10,000+ seats are filled at main stage ballroom events (keynote presentations, expert panels and seminars) with tickets available to the public. It is an inspiring week of intellectual exchange, community connection, and cultural celebration."
LOCATION: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico