- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The Yale Publishing Course Joins the Yale School of Management
- Five Benefits of Outlining Your Novel
- Yoga and Meditation Books for the Busy Writer
- Giving and Receiving Feedback, The Smart Way
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: The Ripped Bodice
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Global Sustainability
- Coming This Month: Notable April Releases
- From the Tech Desk
San Miguel Writers’ Conference
ABOUT: "As the largest and most prestigious co-cultural, bi-lingual literary gathering in the Americas, the San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival (SMWC) attracts prominent authors, established and emerging writers, industry experts, teaching professionals, and avid readers primarily from the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
"In addition to the 750 participants in craft and commerce workshops and 12 master classes, another 10,000+ seats are filled at main stage ballroom events (keynote presentations, expert panels and seminars) with tickets available to the public. It is an inspiring week of intellectual exchange, community connection, and cultural celebration."
LOCATION: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico