- The Innovators of Children's Book Publishing
- 5 Things to Do Before Publishing Your Book
- Couples That Write Together
- 10 Things to Remember When Writing a Series
- Romance Novels for Valentine's
- Spotlight on the Independent Publisher Book Awards
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: 2016 In Review
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Hack-Proof Your Life Now
- Coming This Month: Notable February Releases
- From the Tech Desk
- 2017 Illumination Book Awards Medalists
San Miguel Writers’ Conference
ABOUT: "As the largest and most prestigious co-cultural, bi-lingual literary gathering in the Americas, the San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival (SMWC) attracts prominent authors, established and emerging writers, industry experts, teaching professionals, and avid readers primarily from the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
"In addition to the 750 participants in craft and commerce workshops and 12 master classes, another 10,000+ seats are filled at main stage ballroom events (keynote presentations, expert panels and seminars) with tickets available to the public. It is an inspiring week of intellectual exchange, community connection, and cultural celebration."
LOCATION: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico