- March Is National Reading Month
- SheWrites University
- 13 Authors Who Hit the Big Time (After They Died)
- 10 Things I've Learned About Writing a Second Novel
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: New Directions
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: The Rise of Prince: 1958-1988
- Coming This Month: Notable March Releases
- From the Tech Desk
- 2017 Illumination Book Awards Medalists
San Miguel Writers’ Conference
ABOUT: "As the largest and most prestigious co-cultural, bi-lingual literary gathering in the Americas, the San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival (SMWC) attracts prominent authors, established and emerging writers, industry experts, teaching professionals, and avid readers primarily from the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
"In addition to the 750 participants in craft and commerce workshops and 12 master classes, another 10,000+ seats are filled at main stage ballroom events (keynote presentations, expert panels and seminars) with tickets available to the public. It is an inspiring week of intellectual exchange, community connection, and cultural celebration."
LOCATION: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico