- 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Results
- Have a Holly Jolly Editing Season
- Mysteries Featuring Strong Women Protagonists
- My Top 10 Mermaid Books
- The Ultimate Grammar Cheat Sheet
- Book Lover's Shopping Guide
- IPPY Holidays
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: Bookselling without Borders
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Ask
- From the Tech Desk
San Miguel Writers’ Conference
ABOUT: "As the largest and most prestigious co-cultural, bi-lingual literary gathering in the Americas, the San Miguel Writers’ Conference & Literary Festival (SMWC) attracts prominent authors, established and emerging writers, industry experts, teaching professionals, and avid readers primarily from the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
"In addition to the 750 participants in craft and commerce workshops and 12 master classes, another 10,000+ seats are filled at main stage ballroom events (keynote presentations, expert panels and seminars) with tickets available to the public. It is an inspiring week of intellectual exchange, community connection, and cultural celebration."
LOCATION: San Miguel de Allende, Mexico