- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The Power of Poetry
- Ten Places that Inspire Me to Write
- The Race
- Indie YA Books You Should Check Out
- The 20 Most Popular Books Throughout History
- What Does It Mean to Be a Professional Writing Major?
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: BookPeople of Moscow
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Odyssey Works
- Coming This Month: Notable May Releases
- From the Tech Desk
Tucson Festival of Books
ABOUT: Beginning in 2009, the University of Arizona has hosted this celebration of books on its campus, offering free admission to the public. With over 100,000 visitors each year, it has grown into the fourth-largest book festival in the country. The festival is packed with events, from book signings, panel discussions, entertainment, and free activities.
LOCATION: University of Arizona Campus, Tucson, Arizona