- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The Yale Publishing Course Joins the Yale School of Management
- Five Benefits of Outlining Your Novel
- Yoga and Meditation Books for the Busy Writer
- Giving and Receiving Feedback, The Smart Way
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: The Ripped Bodice
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Global Sustainability
- Coming This Month: Notable April Releases
- From the Tech Desk
Alabama Book Festival
Located in historic downtown Montgomery, this free public event features around 50 authors and more than 40 vendors and exhibitors. The festival focuses on providing fun for the whole family, including a children’s activity area, refreshment vendors, presentations and book signings.
For more information, visit the Alabama Book Festival website here.