- The Innovators of Children's Book Publishing
- 5 Things to Do Before Publishing Your Book
- Couples That Write Together
- 10 Things to Remember When Writing a Series
- Romance Novels for Valentine's
- Spotlight on the Independent Publisher Book Awards
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: 2016 In Review
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Hack-Proof Your Life Now
- Coming This Month: Notable February Releases
- From the Tech Desk
- 2017 Illumination Book Awards Medalists
Southern Kentucky Book Fest
The book festival brings together readers of all ages and authors in one of Kentucky’s largest literary events. The festival also hosts a writers conference at which participating authors share their experiences and knowledge. This day-long conference takes place the day before the festival with free workshops on a variety of topics.
For more information, visit the website here.