- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The 2017 IPPY Awards Ceremony
- How to Become a Better Self-Editor
- LGBTQ+ Reading List
- Unexpected Lessons
- 9 Tips to Nabbing Your Best Endorsement
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: BookPeople of Moscow
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: The Woman from Prague
- Coming This Month: Notable June Releases
- From the Tech Desk
Southern Kentucky Book Fest
The book festival brings together readers of all ages and authors in one of Kentucky’s largest literary events. The festival also hosts a writers conference at which participating authors share their experiences and knowledge. This day-long conference takes place the day before the festival with free workshops on a variety of topics.
For more information, visit the website here.