- 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Results
- Have a Holly Jolly Editing Season
- Mysteries Featuring Strong Women Protagonists
- My Top 10 Mermaid Books
- The Ultimate Grammar Cheat Sheet
- Book Lover's Shopping Guide
- IPPY Holidays
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: Bookselling without Borders
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Ask
- From the Tech Desk
Two authors established this celebration of the written word in 1999 when they realized just how much locals loved books and booze. San Franciscans take part in this nine day event with pub crawls, author events, youth programs, book giveaways, and more. The goal of Litquake is to "present the literary fare in a variety of traditional and unlikely venues, and make it vivid, real, and entertaining." Since its inception, the festival has grown to be the largest independent literary festival on the West Coast, and the LitCrawl has spread to other cities such as New York, London, Austin, and more.
For more about the festival, visit the website here.