- March Is National Reading Month
- SheWrites University
- 13 Authors Who Hit the Big Time (After They Died)
- 10 Things I've Learned About Writing a Second Novel
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: New Directions
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: The Rise of Prince: 1958-1988
- Coming This Month: Notable March Releases
- From the Tech Desk
- 2017 Illumination Book Awards Medalists
ReadAloud.org and the Seize the Summer Campaign
Read Aloud 15 Minutes a Day - Every Child - Every Day
According to ReadAloud.org, approximately 1.5 million children will begin kindergarten this fall without the requisite literacy skills to become successful learners setting off a cascade of reading delays and school failure. They want every parent to understand the difference they can make in their child's lifelong learning success by reading aloud for 15 minutes every day starting at birth.
Every child deserves the opportunity to begin their learning journey prepared for success. The Read Aloud 15 MINUTES "Seize the Summer" campaign messages are available through the Partner Tool Kit or through our Dropbox link for easiest download.