- The Innovators of Children's Book Publishing
- 5 Things to Do Before Publishing Your Book
- Couples That Write Together
- 10 Things to Remember When Writing a Series
- Romance Novels for Valentine's
- Spotlight on the Independent Publisher Book Awards
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: 2016 In Review
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Hack-Proof Your Life Now
- Coming This Month: Notable February Releases
- From the Tech Desk
- 2017 Illumination Book Awards Medalists
ReadAloud.org and the Seize the Summer Campaign
Read Aloud 15 Minutes a Day - Every Child - Every Day
According to ReadAloud.org, approximately 1.5 million children will begin kindergarten this fall without the requisite literacy skills to become successful learners setting off a cascade of reading delays and school failure. They want every parent to understand the difference they can make in their child's lifelong learning success by reading aloud for 15 minutes every day starting at birth.
Every child deserves the opportunity to begin their learning journey prepared for success. The Read Aloud 15 MINUTES "Seize the Summer" campaign messages are available through the Partner Tool Kit or through our Dropbox link for easiest download.