- 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Results
- Why Preordering Books Matters
- Eight Books That Have Influenced My Life
- 10 Authors to Ignite Your Inner Travel Writer
- Ten Things I Have Learned in the Publishing Process
- Grams & Books
- Poetry & Science
- Coming this Month
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: Bookselling without Borders
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: As You Wish
- From the Tech Desk
ReadAloud.org and the Seize the Summer Campaign
Read Aloud 15 Minutes a Day - Every Child - Every Day
According to ReadAloud.org, approximately 1.5 million children will begin kindergarten this fall without the requisite literacy skills to become successful learners setting off a cascade of reading delays and school failure. They want every parent to understand the difference they can make in their child's lifelong learning success by reading aloud for 15 minutes every day starting at birth.
Every child deserves the opportunity to begin their learning journey prepared for success. The Read Aloud 15 MINUTES "Seize the Summer" campaign messages are available through the Partner Tool Kit or through our Dropbox link for easiest download.