- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The Power of Poetry
- Ten Places that Inspire Me to Write
- The Race
- Indie YA Books You Should Check Out
- The 20 Most Popular Books Throughout History
- What Does It Mean to Be a Professional Writing Major?
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: BookPeople of Moscow
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Odyssey Works
- Coming This Month: Notable May Releases
- From the Tech Desk
"I Love My Independent Bookstore Because..." Contest Announced
Peanut Butter and Jelly Press of Newton, MA has announced the first ever "Independent Bookstore Contest," and is offering a monthly prize (a $50 bookstore gift certificate) for the best answer to the phrase: "I Love My Independent Bookstore Because...""The contest is designed to attract the attention of independent booksellers across the country," said Peanut Butter and Jelly Press publicist Alyza Harris. "We feel a strong sense of obligation to give something back to the independent bookstores that handsell our book. Although the chains and Amazon are selling a lot of books for us, we're underdogs, and our hearts are with the underdogs. We want to see the small indies flourish." PBJ Press published The Infertility Diet: Get Pregnant and Prevent Miscarriage, which ranked #900 last week on Amazon's bestseller list.
Over 1,000 independent bookstores across the country received personal invitations to participate in the contest, but any independent bookseller can participate by contacting Peanut Butter and Jelly Press at info@InfertilityDiet.com , www.InfertilityDiet.com , or by faxing (617)630-0945.