- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The Art and Effort Behind Beautiful Cover Designs
- Worth a Thousand Words
- The Accidental Publisher
- Once Upon a Time an Author Had a Stroke
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: The Girl with the Red Balloon
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: Arbutus Press
- Coming This Month: Notable July Releases
- From the Tech Desk
"I Love My Independent Bookstore Because..." Contest Announced
Peanut Butter and Jelly Press of Newton, MA has announced the first ever "Independent Bookstore Contest," and is offering a monthly prize (a $50 bookstore gift certificate) for the best answer to the phrase: "I Love My Independent Bookstore Because...""The contest is designed to attract the attention of independent booksellers across the country," said Peanut Butter and Jelly Press publicist Alyza Harris. "We feel a strong sense of obligation to give something back to the independent bookstores that handsell our book. Although the chains and Amazon are selling a lot of books for us, we're underdogs, and our hearts are with the underdogs. We want to see the small indies flourish." PBJ Press published The Infertility Diet: Get Pregnant and Prevent Miscarriage, which ranked #900 last week on Amazon's bestseller list.
Over 1,000 independent bookstores across the country received personal invitations to participate in the contest, but any independent bookseller can participate by contacting Peanut Butter and Jelly Press at info@InfertilityDiet.com , www.InfertilityDiet.com , or by faxing (617)630-0945.