- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- Inside a Publishing House
- My Independent Labor of Love
- 1, 2, 3: How to Reach Your Writing Goals
- Independent Book Reviewers
- The Most Iconic Books Set in 150 Countries
- Indie Books to Help You Navigate the News
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Fifty Cents and a Box Top
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: Arbutus Press
- Coming This Month: Notable August Releases
- From the Tech Desk
The Future of Books
Print vs. Digital
"We socialize, work, and play games electronically, but when it's time to read for enjoyment, do we prefer the ruffle of our well-thumbed, paper books or a digital experience in the palm of our hand?" So asks The Future of Books infographic, a fresh look on an oft-asked question since the introduction of ebooks.
The following infographic, from Blurb.com, analyzes the difference between the two mediums, from the aesthetic appeal to the statistics and trends predicting the future of print and digital.
In the end, it may come down to personal preference. So tell us in the comments - which do you prefer?
Infographic from Blurb.com.