- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The 2017 IPPY Awards Ceremony
- How to Become a Better Self-Editor
- LGBTQ+ Reading List
- Unexpected Lessons
- 9 Tips to Nabbing Your Best Endorsement
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: BookPeople of Moscow
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: The Woman from Prague
- Coming This Month: Notable June Releases
- From the Tech Desk
The Future of Books
Print vs. Digital
"We socialize, work, and play games electronically, but when it's time to read for enjoyment, do we prefer the ruffle of our well-thumbed, paper books or a digital experience in the palm of our hand?" So asks The Future of Books infographic, a fresh look on an oft-asked question since the introduction of ebooks.
The following infographic, from Blurb.com, analyzes the difference between the two mediums, from the aesthetic appeal to the statistics and trends predicting the future of print and digital.
In the end, it may come down to personal preference. So tell us in the comments - which do you prefer?
Infographic from Blurb.com.