Book Fair for Grown-Ups
From the Penguin Random House website:
Back in the days of recess, snap bracelets, and Dunkaroos, life was simpler, wasn’t it? When your biggest fear was getting detention, and your best days were when you had the luxury to spend an hour picking out which book(s) to read next? We miss that, too—so we decided to bring it back for an afternoon.
Join us on Saturday, November 23rd for Penguin Random House’s first-ever Book Fair. All afternoon, we’ll have 60-minute sessions where you can browse the latest and greatest books and merchandise, participate in throwback activities, and get schooled by our beloved authors.
This event is 21+ all attendees will be asked to present their ID’s at the door.
- Admittance to the Book Fair for a 60-minute session
- Pop culture trivia, giveaways, custom Mad Libs, an awkward school photo booth
- Custom patches by Stoney Clover Lane and retro crafts by Glue
- Special guest appearances from beloved PRH authors
- A curated selection of books and merchandise for sale
- Ultimate Holiday Book Fair catalog picks curated by PRH insiders
- Food, drinks, gift bag, and more!
A portion of the proceeds from all ticket sales will be donated to Read Ahead, a nonprofit that uses reading-based mentoring to help students develop the social–emotional skills essential for academic and life-long success.
November 23, 2019
12:00 PM; 45 minute sessions to Last session from 4:00PM to 4:45PM
248 W 37th St
New York, NY 10018