- 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Results
- Have a Holly Jolly Editing Season
- Mysteries Featuring Strong Women Protagonists
- My Top 10 Mermaid Books
- The Ultimate Grammar Cheat Sheet
- Book Lover's Shopping Guide
- IPPY Holidays
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: Bookselling without Borders
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Ask
- From the Tech Desk
BOOKTECH WILL ONLY BE HELD IN NYC IN 2002!
Learn about the industry's electronic media, production, prepress, design and printing challenges.For five years, BookTech has been the gathering place of book professionals in technology, production and manufacturing. It will take place February 11-13 at the Hilton New York City.
To weigh in on the evolving role of e-Books, Leo Dwyer, COO of RosettaBooks, will appear on the panel: "Finding the Right Business Model for eBooks," Monday, February 11, 2002, 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. Dwyer will share his unique experience of being at the helm of a company that was at the center of a landmark court decision. At RosettaBooks, Dwyer is responsible for strategy, finance, developing content conversion and distribution systems, as well as establishing strategic alliances with hardware manufacturers, software developers and retail distribution channels. He is a graduate of Washington University, Harvard Business School and the Harvard Graduate School of Design.
BookTech, the largest book technology event in North America, will bring more than 3,500 book publishing and electronic publishing professionals together.
CONFERENCE TRACKS INCLUDE:
• Strategists and Managers
• Small and Independent Publishers
• Technology Focus: eBooks and ePublishing
• Technologies and Workflow Solutions
BookTech will host more than 150 leading product and service suppliers during the exhibition hours on February 11-12, 2002 including all the leading suppliers of book manufacturing, prepress, paper and publishing technology.
ATTENDEES AT BOOKTECH 2002 WILL:
• LEARN from dynamic sessions and top-level speakers
• PROFIT from cutting edge-solutions
• DISCOVER the latest breakthroughs, services and products
• NETWORK with their peers - share and compare challenges and solutions
• PLAY BookTech's exhibit hall adventure game, "Treasure Hunt for Knowledge," for a chance to win $500
• And more!
Visit http://www.BookTechExpo.com for complete session and exhibitor listings.