- 2018 IPPY Awards Medalist Results
- 2018 IPPY Awards Ceremony
- The Self-Publishing Checklist
- 5 Wise Star Wars Mantras to Spark Your Writing Practice
- The 2018 Publishing Industry Leader
- Ten Reasons Why We Should Embrace the Novella
- The Six Books That Sharpened My BS Detector
- Infographic: 7 Ways Reading Makes You Healthier
- Indie Groundbreaking Book - The Dreamachine
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: Microcosm Publishing of Portland
- From the Tech Desk
Gold Ink Award Winners Honored during Graph ExpoThis year's Gold Ink Award winners were chosen from nearly 1,600 entries submitted in 40 categories. Winning pieces were chosen for their print quality, quality of color separations, technical difficulty, and overall visual effect. Winners will be honored at the Gold Ink Awards and of Fame Banquet on October 11, 2004, during Graph Expo and Converting Expo in Chicago.
One gold, one silver, and one bronze are awarded in each category. The number of pewter awards, or honorable mentions, varies from category to category. Pieces are judged by graphic artists, production managers and print buyers. The competition is open to all creators and producers of printed materials, which includes: advertising agencies, book, magazine, and catalog publishers, printers, paper companies and more.
Gold Ink award winners become a member of an elite group of the most respected and influential creators of printing this country has to offer. Winning companies and their award-winning work are honored at the Gold Ink/Hall of Fame Gala, the industry’s premier networking event for printing and production professionals.
From corporate giants to smaller regional companies, Gold Ink Award winners span the gamut.