- 2018 IPPY Awards Medalist Results
- 2018 IPPY Awards Ceremony
- The Self-Publishing Checklist
- 5 Wise Star Wars Mantras to Spark Your Writing Practice
- The 2018 Publishing Industry Leader
- Ten Reasons Why We Should Embrace the Novella
- The Six Books That Sharpened My BS Detector
- Infographic: 7 Ways Reading Makes You Healthier
- Indie Groundbreaking Book - The Dreamachine
- Indie Groundbreaking Publisher: Microcosm Publishing of Portland
- From the Tech Desk
IP Notables : Cookbook
A Romance with Indonesian Cooking
This touching dedication from wife, Irene Liem to her late husband, Dr. BK Liem hits home as we contemplate through Part 1: The Journey, the importance that food brings to our human experiences with those we love. A Romance with Indonesian Cooking demonstrates this perfectly. This is not just a cookbook. This is a story. A love story. One that will inspire you and have you dancing your way to the kitchen as you prepare to execute the most delicious, unique dishes of the orient.
These Indonesian recipes have evolved from traditional ones commonly consumed in Indonesia. Offering healthy concoctions, both meat based and vegetarian alike, these creations are not only delicious but a cinch to prepare!
Dr. Liem spent a lifetime perfecting these Indonesian delights that are now offered to you, the reader, complete with a historical overview, enticing photographs, helpful techniques and various menu designs. Nourish and wow your guests and loved ones with recipes such as Opor Ayam (Braised Chicken in Coconut Milk) and Pisang Goreng (Banana Fritters) as the romantic semblance of this artful book sweeps over you!