- 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Results
- Have a Holly Jolly Editing Season
- Mysteries Featuring Strong Women Protagonists
- My Top 10 Mermaid Books
- The Ultimate Grammar Cheat Sheet
- Book Lover's Shopping Guide
- IPPY Holidays
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: Bookselling without Borders
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Ask
- From the Tech Desk
Book Review : Environmental
Peak of the Devil: 100 Questions (and answers) About Peak Oil
The few brave people that have tried to tell the world what might be coming after peak oil have frequently been painted as fools and kooks, or worse . . . doomsluts. However, our knowledge (or lack of knowledge) does not grant us immunity from the proceedings. Despite the dark vastness of the subject, or maybe because of it, we are all in this together.
Satya House; First edition, Hardwick, MA, www.satyahouse.com, $14.95 paperback, 224 pages, (October 1, 2010), ISBN: 0981872034.