- 2017 IPPY National Results
- 2017 IPPY Regional & Ebook Results
- 2017 IPPY Outstanding Results
- The 2017 IPPY Awards Ceremony
- How to Become a Better Self-Editor
- LGBTQ+ Reading List
- Unexpected Lessons
- 9 Tips to Nabbing Your Best Endorsement
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: BookPeople of Moscow
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: The Woman from Prague
- Coming This Month: Notable June Releases
- From the Tech Desk
Book Review : Environmental
Peak of the Devil: 100 Questions (and answers) About Peak Oil
The few brave people that have tried to tell the world what might be coming after peak oil have frequently been painted as fools and kooks, or worse . . . doomsluts. However, our knowledge (or lack of knowledge) does not grant us immunity from the proceedings. Despite the dark vastness of the subject, or maybe because of it, we are all in this together.
Satya House; First edition, Hardwick, MA, www.satyahouse.com, $14.95 paperback, 224 pages, (October 1, 2010), ISBN: 0981872034.